Saturday, April 18, 2020

Thoughts

I have to admit I am disappointed in the student turnout on Zoom.  I have the faithful but my target was the masses. I understand this is a trying time, I get it. I just want to see students taking personal responsibility. I have set up distance learning meetings on Zoom if you cannot make the meeting time I hope that next time you will simply send me an email and say I cannot make it.

I know of a few students who have picked up extra work to help with family finances, I applaud your actions, that is very mature of you. 

I would simply like students to check in with me someway. Options that I see are....Send me an email
Roger_connor@upland.k12.ca.us, respond over a Google Classroom assignment,  attend a Zoom meeting.

We have seven weeks left together in this quarter, school ends June 11, 2020. Let's make the best of it.

Mr. R Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment