Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Project #8. Zoom Meeting - Tuesday April 14 @ 2 PM

 I have been informed that a few students are unable to access their Google Accounts. So I will post the class work here for each class. All classes will be doing Project #8

Project #8

Some of you may have seen my earlier announcement stream where I talked about Google Meet. I have been informed we are not ready to use Google Meet just yet as a district and I have been directed by our principal to stay with Zoom. With that news I am asking then that we continue with Zoom. If you have not already done so I will need for you to sign up for and/or download the app Zoom for your phone, tablet or computer. My bother, Mr. D Connor figured it out and he is a non tech guy. Here is the link to Zoom. Zoom.....

Once you have signed in or downloaded the app please plan on attending my Zoom get together tomorrow Tuesday April 14 @ 2 PM. To enter the meeting all you will need to do is click on the link below, or the link in Project #8.

The purpose of the meeting is to check in with one another and talk about the new quarter that just started today. 4th Quarter goes from April 13 to June 11th.

Zoom meeting will be Project #8. This Zoom meeting will count towards your grade, so please make an attempt. In our last Zoom meeting most said they would rather do the Zoom than an assignment. Hope to see you all there. Here is the meeting code to get into the meeting.

Mr. R Connor is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Mr. R Connor's Zoom Meeting
Time: Apr 14, 2020 02:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/8469981878?pwd=T0JNOUk2Y1IvUEhsc2c2QU9uanFuQT09

No comments:

Post a Comment