Friday, March 27, 2020

Assignment #5 Houseparty App Review

All Classes!

Students, please start on your Google Classroom page.  Assignment number 5.  You are provided with a link to an App that can run either on your computer or your phone.  I would like for you to download the app and work with a friend or family member to experiment with the application.
I have provided you with a review sheet that you will turn in to google classroom with your review of the app.  Even if you can't get the app to work I want you to submit a comment to receive credit for the assignment. Link for Houseparty App



Update Sunday 3/29 on the  Houseparty App

So I wanted to let you all know that. I tried the app with friends on Friday night 3/27.  There is a game feature on the app that I hope you all would try. We found that part fun, but the social media screen time portion was not holding up well. Lot's of freezing and pixilation.  So as a group we switched over to Zoom. Zoom does not have a built in-game feature but it was a much more stable platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment